| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome/ Fiumicino in May is very mild at 16.95 °C (62.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 31.8mm (1.3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 14:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome/ Fiumicino May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome/ Fiumicino:
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) N
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) NE
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) ENE
- Preturo, Italy - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Guidonia, Italy - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) ENE
- Rome, Italy - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) NE
- Ciampino, Italy - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) E
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) SE
- Frosinone, Italy - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) E
- Latina, Italy - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) ESE
- Grazzanise, Italy - 174.1 kms (108.2 miles) ESE
- Ponza Island, Italy - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) SSE