| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome/ Fiumicino in January is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 80.7mm (3.2in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome/ Fiumicino January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome/ Fiumicino:
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) N
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) NE
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) ENE
- Preturo, Italy - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Guidonia, Italy - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) ENE
- Rome, Italy - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) NE
- Ciampino, Italy - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) E
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) SE
- Frosinone, Italy - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) E
- Latina, Italy - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) ESE
- Grazzanise, Italy - 174.1 kms (108.2 miles) ESE
- Ponza Island, Italy - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) SSE