| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome/ Fiumicino in August is fairly hot at 23.55 °C (74.39 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 33.3mm (1.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome/ Fiumicino August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome/ Fiumicino:
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) N
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) NE
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) ENE
- Preturo, Italy - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Guidonia, Italy - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) ENE
- Rome, Italy - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) NE
- Ciampino, Italy - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) E
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) SE
- Frosinone, Italy - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) E
- Latina, Italy - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) ESE
- Grazzanise, Italy - 174.1 kms (108.2 miles) ESE
- Ponza Island, Italy - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) SSE